Terms and Conditions
· All payments are due one month prior to the confirmed trip date unless an agreed payment schedule has been approved by both parties. Balance payments due will be debited automatically from the payment card used at time of booking. Should the client prefer an alternative method of payment this should be communicated to Buckingham Chauffeur prior to one month of the booking date.
· Cancellations must be made in writing to Buckingham Chauffeur. If a booking has been paid in full and the trip is cancelled within one month of the booking date no refunds will be issued.
· Deposit payments are non-refundable.
· Any parking charges incurred (that is instructed by client) will be recharged back to the client at cost.
· Buckingham Chauffeur will not be held liable for any timing delays caused by adverse weather conditions, traffic delays, road closures or miscommunication from the client.
· Should bookings exceed the original end of hire time stated on the booking confirmation an overrun charge of £100.00 per hour will apply and charged direct to the client.
· It is the clients’ responsibility to ensure their contact details are kept up-to-date with Buckingham Chauffeur.
· Bookings may be transferred to a different date and must be made in writing and is subject to vehicle availability. An administration charge of £20.00 will be made for any date transfers.
· It is the clients’ responsibility to ensure all personal belongings are taken from the vehicle at the end of hire. Lost property found in vehicles will be held for a maximum of 1 month before being disposed of.
· Buckingham Chauffeur reserves the right to refuse or terminate hire to clients for any abusive, drunk or inappropriate behaviour with no refund issued.
· Buckingham Chauffeur reserves the right to cancel any booking at the discretion of the company by giving a minimum of 24 hours notice.
· Smoking and eating is strictly prohibited in any vehicles.
· Any damage caused to vehicles by the client or clients’ representatives will be recharged and debited from any credit/debit card used when making the booking.
· Complimentary drinks, newspapers are provided by special client request. Should clients wish to bring alcoholic beverages on board vehicles which is not provided by Buckingham Chauffeur a flat corkage levy will be charged of £20.00 and is payable prior to the trip. No alcoholic drinks are to be consumed by anyone under the age of 18 years.
· Seatbelts are fitted in all vehicles and it is the responsibility of the client to ensure these are worn as governed by UK law.
· Vomiting or deliberate or unintentional soiling of the car will incur a valeting cost of £150.00